|The Community of Artists and this registry is a service for both emerging and well-established artists in our local area and a resource for the public, art patrons, art curators, and galleries or museums who wish to connect with local artists. If the artist is not already in our Community web pages, then applying for a registered web page with Northwind can provide a location that web search media can find. This service helps fulfill the mission of Northwind Arts Center.
This free service is available to area residents including artists from the upper Olympic Peninsula, Kitsap Peninsula, and Whidbey Island.
Every registered artist is represented on a group entry page that has image and name links to each individual artist. The individual artist pages display all of the information provided by the artist on the application form.
Northwind Arts Center does not endorse or represent the artists listed in the Artist Registry. Artists included in the Registry are responsible for ensuring the information in their listing is accurate and current. Necessary changes to a registered artist page content can be sent to the Webmaster at email@example.com. Each artist's application is subject to review by the staff of Northwind Arts Center and inclusion in the website is at their discretion.
Registration is accomplished through use of the online form provided on this page. Read the following form field instructions carefully before submitting the form.
- Name*: Artist name (*required)
- Studio Name: Artist studio name (optional)
- Address*: Artist mailing address or studio location (*required). This free service is available to artists from nearby areas, so address is required for location verification. Artist may also wish to have mailed inquiries. Optional for website display – see next field.
- Publish address on artist web page?*: (*required)
- Email*: Artist email address (*required)
- Phone: Telephone number if you want published on web page (optional)
- Artist Website: Artist website URL (optional)
- Artist Statement*: Brief description of your art. (*required)
- Brief Biography: (optional) This is intended to be a short narrative Bio and is not intended to include lists of education, shows, or other information that is normally included in an Artist Resume.
- Gallery Affiliations: (optional) Include a listing of current galleries and where artworks can be viewed. Provide gallery website URL if applicable.
- Artwork Category*: (*required) Select the primary category that describes your artworks. If you work in another primary category, then select an additional category. Please limit your selection to two categories.
- Representative Artwork Image (Main Category)*: (*required) Send one image that is to be used to represent your artwork on the Artist Registry entry page. This image will also be displayed on the individual artist page. The only file type that is allowed is JPEG/JPG, and the file size limit is 2 mb. Also refer to the Digital Image Requirements (Images for Website Use) prior to attaching an image file. Provide the Title and Medium in the proper field.
- Representative Artwork Image (Additional Category): (optional) Only send an additional image if an additional Artwork Category has been identified above, and is documented in the Artist Statement / Biography. The additional image will be displayed on the artist page. Follow the same guidelines as stated in previous image field.
Send your questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Artist Registry Application
Please read the instructions carefully before filling out this form.
* indicates required field