Studio: Elisabeth Mention
Oil painting, clay sculpture
Click thumbnail image to see slideshow of more detailed images.
1123 Van Ness St. Port Townsend, WA 98368
I will explain my painting process as well as demonstrate my method and material used in my mini sculptures.
- From WA 20 heading into Port Townsend, turn left on Kearny St.
- Go three blocks
- Turn right on Lawrence St.
- Go 12 blocks to Tyler St.
- Turn left and go three blocks
- Turn right onto Van Ness St.
- On left, mid-block is yellow Victorian, 1123 Van Ness St.
- Studio is at rear of house. Parking is on street
After a career as a Painting Conservator in a major art museum, I moved to Port Townsend where the magnificent nature, dazzling light and bountiful land have inspired my painting and miniature sculptures.
I paint in oil and my sculptures are primarily in polymer clay.
Studio is open by appointment during the remainder of the year.