Click thumbnail image to see more detail.
I will have a few works in progress that visitors can observe while visiting my home studio. Part of my process involves drawing and planning for my paintings, which creates a lot of interesting scraps of paper! I will have finished paintings on display and there will be creative snacks!
From Port Townsend:
- Go south on Sims Way, and continue on Highway 19 towards Port Hadlock about 10 miles.
- Take a left on Highway 116 (also known as Ness' Corner Rd).
- Take a right soon after onto Chimacum Creek Drive, at the Chimacum Creek Estates sign.
- Take Chimacum Creek Drive all way to the near end of it and take a left onto Upland Ct.
- House will be the corner lot, first house on the right.
- Park where ever!
If you're an 8 year boy, you will like my art. If you think snakes are cute, and you don't kill spiders, you will like my art. If you have insane wallpaper in your home, my art will look good there. If you feel a little dizzy after looking at some of my pieces, then I have achieved my goal. (click for more details about artist...)
Studio is open by appointment during the remainder of the year.